Sunday 14 July 2013

D.I.Y Cream Blush.

Why use cream blush?


Cream blush is much easier to apply and gives you a more natural look upon application. Check out my 3 easy ways to create your own cream blush from various makeup/household items.

Method 1.

Ingredients:

-Moisturizer (or some kind or cream to substitute.)
-Lipstick in the desired colour (Blood red works best.)

Instructions:

-Apply a small amount of the lipstick and the moisturizer to the back of your hand and blend them well with your fingers.
-Pat the resulting substance onto your face, applying more layers for a more dramatic look.


Methods 2 and 3:

Methods 2 and 3 follow the same principles as method 1, except using different 'pigments'. The alternatives being eyeshadow/powder blush crushed into the moisturizer, or food coloring. 

Be warned, the colours can be very pigmented so apply cautiously. Please leave me a comment and tell me what I can do to improve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment